Date: October 12, 2016
Tags: IT Analytics, virtual
1. See Machine Learning IT Analytics in Action: Visit the SIOS Booth #307 at the 2016 PASS Summit Conference October 25-28th at
Washington Convention Center, Seattle, WA. Experience the power of SIOS iQ Machine Learning IT Analytics through an interactive demonstration using a Hololens augmented
reality headset. Learn more.
2. Attend the PASS the Bacon Breakfast panel discussion at PASS Summit on Thurs, October 25 at 6:50 AM. Hear experts David Klee, Founder Heraflux Technologies, Denny Cherry, principle, DC&AC, SQL expert Geoff Hiten, and others discussing techniques for improving SQL performance in VMware environments. and Registration required: click here for tickets.
3. Visit the SIOS booth at VMUG Boston on November 3 at the Boston Hynes Convention Center, 900 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02115. See SIOS iQ in action and enter to win our raffle. Learn more here.
4. Attend our upcoming webinar: Save Big by Right Sizing Your SQL Server VMware Environment
October 20, 2016 at 1:00 PM ET, 10 AM PT
According to leading analysts, companies are overprovisioning VMware environments by as much as 80%, wasting tens of thousands of dollars annually in unnecessary server and storage acceleration hardware, VMware and application licenses, and capacity. Under-provisioning is equally problematic – causing performance issues and, putting failovers (and critical applications that rely on them) at risk. Join this webinar to learn simple techniques for ensuring you have the performance and capacity your business needs without over provisioning. Find out how to quickly determine how to strike the perfect balance to right size your VMware environment while optimizing SQL Server performance. Learn about new machine learning based analytics tools that can provide you with a clear breakdown of your current environment (vMem, vCPU, hosts, and more) and recommendations for a fully optimized environment with a detailed calculation of the savings.
Click here for more information and to register
5. Attend All Things Open (October 25-27th) at Raleigh Convention Center, Raleigh, NC.
Hear SIOS CTO, Sergey Razin, Ph.D., present “Open Source: Transforming Machine Learning and AI” at 11:30 AM on October 26th.