High Availability for Healthcare
Protecting Critical Applications for Healthcare and Life Sciences
Healthcare Information Systems, ERS and EHS
SIOS high availability clustering and replication software ensures critical applications, databases, and EHS systems, automatically recover from infrastructure, network, and application failures – keeping critical patient records and other data protected, applications online, regulatory requirements met, and users productive.
On Premises, Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
SIOS gives you the flexibility to build SAN and SANless clusters for Windows or Linux environments on physical servers, virtualized servers and in the cloud. Run your business-critical EHR applications on-premises or in flexible, scalable cloud environments, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform without sacrificing performance or HA/DR protection.
Meet Availability SLAs and RTO/RPOs with Ease
Easily move on premises applications protected by Windows Server Failover Clustering to the cloud without disruption or build a Linux clustering environment with application-specific intelligence built-in. Configure clusters across cloud availability zones or regions for maximum HA/DR protection or create hybrid cloud or multi-cloud configurations to meet availability SLAs and RTO/RPOs with ease.
Delivering HA for Critical EHS Systems
SIOS products protect critical databases that electronic health record (EHR) applications run on from downtime and data loss. Athena Health, Cerner Corporation, eClinicalWorks, Epic Systems, GE Healthcare, Greenway Health, Kareo, MEDITECH, McKesson, Xtelligent, and more.
Protecting Windows Applications and Databases
Add SIOS DataKeeper to a Windows Server Failover Clustering environment to create a SANless cluster where traditional shared storage clusters are impossible or impractical, such as cloud and hybrid cloud environments. Fast, efficient host-based replication synchronizes local storage on all cluster nodes for maximum configuration flexibility. Or, add replication to your existing SAN-based Windows cluster for DR.
Use SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition software to protect your business-critical Windows applications and EHR systems and the databases they run on, including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, in a physical, virtual, or cloud environment.
- Configuration Flexibility – Protect all server workloads. Replicate within a single site or across data centers.
- Cost-Savings – Advanced clustering without costly application upgrades (e.g. SQL Server Enterprise Edition)
- Reduce Complexity – Migrate on-prem WSFC to cloud without disruption
Protecting Applications in Linux Applications
SIOS clusters uniquely failover across cloud regions or availability zones for true HA protection. SIOS Protection Suite includes powerful Application Recovery Kits for leading applications, ERPs, and databases that automate manual tasks, monitor the entire application stack, and ensure failovers maintain application-specific best practices.
- Advanced Automation – Auto-validated user input eliminates the need for costly, specialized skills and the risk inherent in manual scripting to configure and manage a cluster in complex EHR environments
- Deep application monitoring – Monitors the entire application environment
- Application-aware automated failover – maintains compliance with application best-practices for reliable failovers without surprises.
Reproduced with permission from SIOS